Gua Sha is an eastern anti-ageing technique that we use in our latest eastern facial in conjunction with the Jade Rollers. This ancient tool is used in rhythmic strokes to massage, smooth and scrape the skin to release stagnation, muscle tension and tightness in the face. It irons out fine lines, tightens and speeds up the elimination of congestion such as eye bag.
Face Gua Sha helps to decongest the skin and improve blood flow and circulation. The firm but gentle scraping movements encourage lymph drainage to the face and neck which detoxify, helping to clear sinus congestion, prevent acne, dark skin pigmentation and puffiness or dark circles under the eyes.
Regular Facial Gua Sha helps prevent acne breakouts by reducing clogged pores, can reduce acne scarring as it encourages new skin growth and will also allow the organic facial oils to penetrate deeper to nourish the skin.
- Tones the muscles of the face, instantly lifts, sculpts, contours and plumps the skin
- Relaxes muscle tension in the face and neck.
- Aids neck pain and headaches brought on by tight muscle or fascia
- Boosts blood flow & circulation
- Moves stagnant blood that contributes to dark circles & under-eye bags
- Helps the skin recover from blemishes & acne scars
- Prevents wrinkles and helps smooth existing lines
- De-puffs and slims the face